Eliminate waste, encourage responsible behavior and make users and departments accountable for their print usage.
PaperCut MF includes embedded software that runs on your copier / MFP to enable tracking, control and secure print release directly from the device's panel.
PaperCut MF is suitable for sites of any size, with a cross-platform and vendor-neutral approach to technology and device support. PaperCut's solutions are currently in use in over 50,000 sites worldwide and translated into 20 languages, making PaperCut MF a product you can trust with a high return on investment.
- Track all MFDs / Printers
- Secure Print Release
- Control and Report Use
- Recover Costs
- Enforce Print Policy
- Minimize Waste
- Enable BYOD Printing
- User directory (eg. Active Directory and others) integration and automatic user account creation
- Secure print release and Find-Me printing
- Administrator dashboard with real-time status updates
- Print Archiving: Review job content visually
- Optional client and account billing
- Ability to encourage responsible use via popup notifications
Web Based Administration
PaperCut MF provides "out of the box" browser-based administration access from any network location enabling centralized management of every user and device. Web technologies make cross-platform support easy as there is no need for additional software to be installed and no web server configuration.
A key feature of the administration interface is the dashboard tab - an easy-to-read single page view of the printing environment for administrators. The Dashboard page utilizes a number of gadgets to present key real time information such as system activity and status updates, along with trend information and statistics from past activity such as number of pages and environmental impact measures.
- Automatically route large jobs to detected high volume printers
- Discourage printing of emails via popup print policy warnings
- Convert jobs to grayscale and duplex
- Discourage or disable color printing by user group
- Least cost routing (suggest more cost effective devices based on conditions)
- Allow free printing (e.g. during class times)
- Define action by job attribute, user / group, period of day, device feature / type
PaperCut includes over 80 one-click reports available for online viewing, printing or export. Reports address all areas ranging from detailed page logs to summaries by user, department, device or environmental impact. Administrators can create ad-hoc reports by applying filter conditions and reports can be emailed to specified people on a regular schedule.
- Improved document security and convenience.
- Reduce IT administrators need to manage multiple print drivers and queues for both workstations and notebooks.
- Find-Me printing minimizes waste and has been shown to reduce printing output by up to 20% in busy office environments.
- Support for multiple release methods ranging from auto release on authentication to active release job-by-job.
Print Archiving & Watermarking
PaperCut administrators can utilize these features to ensure users are answerable to their printing.
PaperCut's Print Archiving empowers approved administrators to browse and review the content of print activity within their environment. Alongside the powerful tracking and reporting functionality built into PaperCut, this gives system administrators a wide range of auditing functions.
Watermarking can automatically add a username or other metadata to the bottom of every page e.g. to indicate the document owner. Watermarking may include a unique digital signature which allows you to track document origin to enhance security and encourage responsible printing.